American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Welcome to my new blog.

Here you will find information about my quest to learn (and teach) outdoor skills that are being lost.

Some will pigeon-hole them as "survival" skills. They are. I am not, however, a "watch out for the zombies" survivalist. I'm just a guy who enjoys getting out into the woods confident in my ability to make it out again when I'm ready to go home.

Here you will also find gear evaluations. I am an incurable gear freak and constantly convince myself that whatever I buy will be the last of that type of item I'll ever need...until the next great thing comes along. If I'm going to blow the kids' inheritance I might just as well pass along what I've learned.

I am also a stay-at-home dad and have two kiddos who are learning about the great outdoors. From time to time I'll write about my experiences in the woods with my 4 1/2 year old daughter and/or my 2 1/2 year old son.

With that, let's get this ball rolling...

Thanks for reading,


B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home