American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

How cool is THAT?!

I just received an email from Petra Hilleberg. Check down just a couple of posts if you don't know who that is.

I'm a geek.

Getting email from Wiggy has always been a real pleasure and quite an honor (in my opinion) so it's not like the big chief hasn't contacted me before.

When they do, however, it's a BIG DEAL.

Awesome.

Anyway, we're talking about the 5XP seen below. That's right, I'm talking to Petra HILLEBERG about her tarp.

Holy cow!

I've got some pictures of the tarp now after a quickie pitch in the back yard but I'm a bit embarassed about the quality. I was trying to show her how I would pitch a tarp with these dimensions and my tarp clamps were slipping all over the Sil-Polyester whenever I'd put the slightest tension on them so the lines are all sagging in the pics.

You can see what I mean.

Thanks for reading,

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home