American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tell your friends

Well folks, we've gotten lots and lots of hits from all over the world and the number of new readers increases almost daily. I'll assume that's because we've cut down on the Rustrum book reports and increased the number of tips and gear reviews.

I'd like to ask each of you, dear readers, to tell one friend about the blog if you've found something worth sharing here.

Also, feel free to speak up (using the Comment Box) to let me know what you'd like to read more (or less) of and I'll see what I can do.

I'm working on a VERY exciting project right now and hope to be able to share with you some of the details in approximately a month. By then I should have working prototypes to photograph and share. I can't wait to spill the beans on this one...

Thanks again for reading,


B

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friends already know.................

Spen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home