American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Freezer Bag Cooking


Found the site last night for Freezer Bag Cooking.

The site is loaded with tips and tricks as well as recipes for making your own dehydrated trail food from GORP (Good Old Raisins and Peanuts) to fancy breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.

There's even a blog with frequent updates.

Check it out. I'm off to see what kind of recipes they've got for Shepherd's Pie.

B

3 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger sam said...

nice blog Bushman!
I'm working my way through reading it and I've even linked you from mine today.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger American Bushman said...

Fantastic news. I've just taken a look at your blog also. Good stuff.

My daughter LOVES the picture of the dog.

Thanks for the kind words,

B

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger American Bushman said...

Here is Sam's Blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home