American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Simplify

In 2007 I'm going to attempt to simplify my life. That means less gear and more use of the gear I choose to keep.

Those of you who know me well know how much harder that will be than it sounds.

I have a 30-gallon Rubbermaid bin full of mess kits, cooksets, and billy cans. I need one.

I have tents, tarps, hammocks, bashas...I'd like a tarp/hammock for three seasons and a nice Hilleberg basecamp tent for winter camping.

I've got more knives, axes, and saws than any 10 people should have...

I'm going to put together a list of the camping/hiking/hunting supplies that I intend to use in 2007 and get rid of everything not on that list. Phew, did I just put that in my blog?!

All of it?!

Cripes.

I've got a lot to do.

Thanks for reading,

B

2 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck brian.... mtnfolk mike

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Pablo said...

Yeah right!!! :) but good luck trying

Pablo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home