American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Anniversary

Well, I blew right past the anniversary of this blog didn't I?

March 19th, 2006 was the day that changed my daily routine.

I think that first day I had less than a half-dozen readers. They were all friends and family who clicked the link I'd embedded into an email just to see what all the hubbub was about.

Now I'm getting hits from more than a dozen countries every day with more than a hundred returning visitors. My wife still doesn't read much but she's been here a few times.

There've been some postless periods but you've stuck it out and, I hope, been rewarded with something more substantial upon my return.

You must be enjoying what you're reading if you keep coming back. For that I'm grateful.

Thank you,

B

1 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Blogger Pablo said...

Congrats on the anniversary. Where does the time go?
You keep writing, we'll keep returning.
Best wishes
Pablo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home