American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Monday, March 05, 2007

Down for the Count

The silence around here has been caused by an outbreak of stress-related hives that have me covered in itchy red welts. I am able to function reasonably well around the house but taking Benadryl every four hours has me in a bit of a haze and unable to really complete many thoughts.

I've been to the doctor to get some meds so I hope to be rid of this affliction in short order.

We shall see...

Thanks for reading,

B

3 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Mungo said...

Sorry to hear, one of my co-workers recently suffered from the same stress-related affliction. Oatmeal baths, Benadryl that left her feeling like a zombie and rest seemed to help. Oiks!
Take care,
Mungo

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger sam said...

Get well soon!

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Pablo said...

If Benadryl doesn't work, try some 'medicine in the sky'. Hope you're better soon. Pablo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home