American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ooh, I like this one...

I just got back from the woods where I carried and tested my new Bark River Bravo-1 in a custom JRE leather rig.



I'm thoroughly impressed.

You've got a big knife, a small knife, a firesteel, and a striker in one compact package. I'm really looking forward to getting this set dirty...

Thanks for reading,


B

3 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Ranger6409 said...

Very Cool! Where can I get one or three of those custom JRE sheaths? I.....Like It!

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger American Bushman said...

Hey TJ,

Check here for a sheath like this and many, many other options.

Dan and Spen of JRE Industries can do any number of variations on a theme or can come up with a full custom sheath if you desire.

Thanks for your comment,


B

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Ranger6409 said...

Hey Bushman,Thank You for te info on the sheaths-Very Cool!!! While searching the net for prices on Bark River Knives, I found one at ASK.com that is some kind of ripoff/complaint site. The writer states that the knife is not 100% American Made, as the steel is imported from poor japanese steel to Sheffield than to Bark River. Do you know anything about this and have you found anything quality-wise deficient in your Bark River Knives? Thanks for your comments!! TJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home