American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Monday, May 21, 2007

ML Knives: Your Knife Is Ready

Got a note this morning from Matt Lesniewski of ML Knives that my knife was finished and the sheath was under construction.

Now THAT is a quick turnaround time for a custom order. I "officially" placed my order on May 10th. That's only 11 days from start to finish on a hand-forged piece. Fantastic.

The blade is 1095 and the handle is a nice dark maple. I'll know more once I have the knife in hand but I must say I'm really liking the look of it from the picture.

I can't wait to get this one and start using it.

Thanks for reading,


B

PS.George, if you're reading, this one'll be in Clare in a couple of weeks so you can see it firsthand.

3 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well be sure to bring it to Michigan!

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still have not received my "note!"

Still Waiting for My Osage Orange Handled Beauty!

 
At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice looking knife brian....

i love matt's work.. i own 3 of his knives and am on thinking of getting another.... his sheaths are top notch as well.... i'm sure you'll be impressed...

cheers...

MTNFOLK MIKE T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home