American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, May 10, 2007

ML Knives

I have recently discovered Matt Lesniewski of ML Knives after seeing his blades all over the Internet and various discussion forums including Ron Hood's Hoodlums Forum and Knifeforums' Outdoor Survival Forum. I did a quick Google search yesterday and found him right at the top of the list.

I really like his blade finishes and his Woods Knife (pictured below) comes in a variety of blade configurations to suit most tastes.

I dropped him an email last night and he was very quick to respond with answers to my questions. I sent off a quick sketch this morning and, hopefully, we'll be moving forward with this project. I'll let you know how it's going as it progresses.

Check him out.

Thanks for reading,


B

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok...
The 4.25" Woods knife is like screaming to me for some reason. Gallery1.

SOLD!

To Someone else...

Need One.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like his work, and several of my friends own some of his stuff. I do not.... YET!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home