American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Monday, August 06, 2007

Dark Hunter

Here's one I just got in an email this morning. Whoah.

I found Robert Dark on Bladeforums back in early July and asked him to make a Model 103 with micarta handles and this is the picture I received early this morning.

Specs:
Forged 1084
Old Canvas Micarta mortised handle
Stainless Guard and Pins
Left Hand sheath from 8-9 oz Veg Tanned shoulder
OAL - 9 5/8"
Blade Tip to Guard - 5"

I can't wait to get this one out for some testing.

Thanks for reading,


B

2 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Juhku said...

If you are interested about than Finnish style carving knife that I talked about earlier. (I make those my self) Let me know or send me some mail and I can give you more info. juhokoivikko (a) gmail.com

Fine looking knifes you got there.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger American Bushman said...

Juhku,

Email inbound.

Thanks,

B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home