American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Sunday, August 05, 2007

What a Week!

It's been a crazy, hectic week around here. My niece Aubrey is up from Indianapolis and we've been having a great time with her around.

We did our normal activities this week with the addition of a playdate, a dinner party, and a pool party and now she, and Jake and Laura, are completely destroyed. I bet she'll take naps this week.

There's so much more I want to show her and so much more to do. It's somewhat amazing to me that one whole week isn't enough time to fit in all the fun activities we do.

Next week I'm back to just two and I hope we find our "normal" rhythm again quickly. I can only imagine how many times on Monday I'll worry that I've left Aubrey somewhere as I realize her space is empty.

I think she had a great time too. We'll see just how soon her Mommy and Daddy let her come back up and for how long.

Thanks for reading,


B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home