American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Upside Over

I received an email this morning from Upside Over and considered it to be simply Spam that didn't get caught by the filters. Then I read the email...

Upside Over is a store, like OutdoorKids, which specializes in clothing and gear for infants, toddlers, and kids.

Right on the homepage they've got a quote:
LIFE IS ADVENTURE! Explore the world as a Family.

I think that really sums up what they're about. Getting out is great, getting out with your kids is even better, and getting out with properly attired and kitted kids is even better still.

It's a good time of year to receive this email as my kids are starting to outgrow the gear we picked up last year and Jake just doesn't want hand-me-downs from his sister who will only wear something if it's pink or purple.

If you've got little ones that like to get into the woods with you I'd encourage you to check this site out. I'm going to go and examine it more fully as soon as I've got this posted.

Thanks for reading,


B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home