American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Moving

We're moving next Tuesday.

Between running errands, shuttling the kids to school and activities, and getting everything moved to the new address (i.e. magazines, phone, cable, etc.) I am finding little time to get into the woods.

We've streamlined nearly every part of the household but somehow I've managed to hang on to most of my outdoor gear. I've talked in the past of getting rid of part (or most) of the things but have put it off over and over as I've got some hoarding tendencies.

Once we're in the new place I will be spending some time in the woods right out the back door (yes, moving from the river to the woodland) and I'll get some of this stuff out there and into your hands.

Plus there's deer season coming up, the upland bird trip coming up, Thanksgiving coming up...

Thanks for reading,


B

4 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Pablo said...

Good luck with the move Bri. It's a pretty stressful experience (I'm sure you know) so take it easy.
Regards
Pablo.

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger sam said...

Good luck with the move, hope it all goes well!

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Panday said...

Bushman,

Best of luck with the move. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your new landscape.

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger American Bushman said...

Thanks guys.

I've got all the gear boxed up and ready to go.

I've got the move, a deer hunting trip, and an upland bird trip all in the next three or four weeks.

The moving is stressful but the rest isn't making life any easier for the time being. :)

Thanks again,


B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home