American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Many, many updates

Coming soon:

I've had some great gear discoveries recently and have some things arriving in the next few days. The Holidays have left me feeling out of the routine and writing every day has just fallen off the radar. I will do better going forward.

I got my hands on a Bark River Knife & Tool Gameskeeper II.
I'm looking hard at the now discontinued GoLite Hex 3 four season shelter.
I'll be going over the Swedish Army Trangia setup that I gifted several people for Christmas.
There's the Dan Koster Bushcraft Knife.
ML Knives is working on a Woodcraft Knife and the rough forged pictures he sent have me over the moon.
Combining a wool blanket with a ridgeline on my hammock provides me with some much needed extra warmth without condensation issues.

I'll get these things posted in depth over the course of the next few days.

Thanks for reading,


B

3 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope the holidays traeted you folks well brian...it was maddness here as always....

looking forward to some cool gear write up's and knife pics....

take care.... mtnfolk mike t

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger American Bushman said...

Hah! Madness reigned here too Mike.

We hosted three parties AND went to a wedding.

I got the GoLite Hex 3 yesterday and it's everything I'd hoped for from reading about it on BCUK.

Thanks for your comment,


B

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Pablo said...

'll look forward to your reviews as always.

Pablo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home