American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hello from Florida

Well, we decided to take a trip to get away from the cold and snow and here I sit in sunny Florida right on the ocean with temperatures hovering around the 80-degree mark already.

I keep looking at the weather at home and it sounds pretty nasty. I guess avoiding the icy roads and the snow in the driveway for a couple of days won't hurt.

Then there'll be the shoveling to do after we get back once the snow has had a chance to set up and freeze.

I'll try to get some pictures of some of the local wildlife while we're here. I think we're going crabbing tonight on the beach but the last trip, while exciting, didn't result in anything to bring home. Those little sand crabs are fast.

Thanks for reading,


B

2 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Panday said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I've tagged you. :-)

Enjoy Florida.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Pablo said...

It's alright for some!!
Have a great time.
Pablo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home