American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

AWOL

Sorry for the dearth of updates recently. Some things have come up in my personal life that have gotten in the way of my desire and ability to write.

I won't go into any of that but, suffice it to say, I've not been in the right frame of mind since late last week.

I'll try and get it together in the next day or so and get back on this horse.

Again, my apologies.

Thanks for your patience,


B

9 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger backcountrybowhunter said...

B,
Sorry to hear about something. I know how that is. Take your time, life, family, friends, etc. come first. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
backcountrybowhunter

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Mungo said...

Take care - see you when the bus comes again... will keep an eye out for your posts... later, later.

Cheers,

Mungo

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope all is well brian... you folks take care now.... at least the weather is getting much nicer...

cheers....mtnfolk mike t

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger sam said...

Hope everything turns out ok. I'll be looking forward to your return.

 
At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your next post, but take care of what needs taking care of!

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i pray that god will put his hedge of protection around you and yours and help you with your concerns.take all the time you need. i think i speak for all of us we will be patiently waiting for your happy return.signed chris from alabama

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Brian,

Hope everything works out well for you. I know how it can be hard to focus on writing and even the stuff you enjoy when you have things going on in your life. I've been kinda in that funk myself for a bit here.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger American Bushman said...

Thanks for all your kind comments.

Fortunately the problems have passed and now I can get back to the regularly scheduled programming.

Thanks again,

B

 
At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope things are ok now Brian.

All the best

Pablo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home