American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thank You

Thanks for your thoughts and kind words.

I'm just about ready to get rolling again. I can't spend any more time obsessing about this stuff.

By the way, here's a picture I took just a bit ago. That's the IJ Aito, Gransfors Wildlife Hatchet, Suunto KB-14, 12cm Zebra Billy Can, Light My Fire Army Firesteel, and some cordage I've worked up.

I think having this gear in a pack with a tarp would give you just about everything you could ask for in an ultra-light outdoors package. Could I do it cheaper? Absolutely. Could I do it with more style? Probably not. ;)

Thanks for reading,


B

3 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think I need one of those Aito's. May have to move some other stuff to pick one up...

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger American Bushman said...

Save that Stromeng Leuku. It'll pair up nicely with the Aito.

Thanks for your comment,


B

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The Stromeng is actually at JRE right now. I really like it but I want a more functional sheath. I like the looks and style of the factory one but its sort of a pain to get the Leuku in and out of. I'm having Dan and Spen cook up something bushcrafty for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home