American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Party Time!

While having nothing to do with the outdoors and/or bushcraft, today is the kids' birthday party over at the swim club.

This whole week has been hectic to say the least.

After today I move into full time camping preparation mode. The humor of that is that I will probably only take 10 items with me and already know what they are. :)

Camping at the State Park might not be rustic or primitive enough though as the campsites they once had when I was a kid seem to have been replaced by high-comfort cabins. I'll see when I get down there though.

For now, I've got to put together goodie bags and finish preparing for the party. Then...PARTY TIME!

Thanks for reading,


B

Oh, don't forget to check the sale page for more knives and gear.

2 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You mentioned on a previous post if there is anything we would like to see at the gear sale? I would like to see the Swedish Trangia steel mess kits by themselves. I don't really need to car kit, but I would like to snag one of the mess kits.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger American Bushman said...

Watch the sale page Darby.

I just dropped off two of them on Tuesday. :)

B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home