American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Friday, October 03, 2008

Mantracker

I read a post on Bladeforums the other day that mentioned the show Mantracker on OLN Canada and I had to go see what all the fuss was about...

Here's a clip from the Second Season Finale:


I cannot believe how much time I wasted yesterday watching episode after episode of this series.

Apparently they allow stronger language on Canadian television so be advised there is sometimes frequent use of foul language (also known as hunt/fish camp language.) ;)

I am truly hooked on this show--as though I needed another distraction from getting outdoors.

Take a look. If you like what you see in this randomly selected clip you can search for "Mantracker" on YouTube and you should come up with plenty of results.

I'll apologize in advance if you end up losing an entire day to Mantracker. ;)

Thanks for reading,


B

2 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great find!

As payback for time you are costing me, have a look at "Hunting Chris Ryan" (or "Special Forces: Manhunt" for you Yanks). It's quite similar.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger American Bushman said...

I'm watching Chris Ryan in the Jungle right now...

There's another day shot to heck. :)

Thanks,

B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home