American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gone Hunting

By the time you read this I'll be sitting in the woods looking for deer.

If I can fill one or both of my tags we'll have plenty of material for you in the coming weeks and months.

Laura wants a tanned deer hide rug for her room. I want to butcher the animal and cook the venison. I also want to show the kids how you can use the sinew and bones for tools and craft projects.

Wish me luck. I'll see you back here Sunday evening.

Thanks for reading,


B

4 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you luck bro!

Brian

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger American Bushman said...

Got one! 8-point buck.

Thanks for the good wishes. :)

B

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

WOO HOO!!! I'm placing my order for sausage (breakfast & italian) and for ground eat.... :)

Way to GO!!!

ttfn
me

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh, BTW
Happy Birthday!

me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home