American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Pass-Around

Alright bloggers,

Let's start a pass-around.

Pick a piece of gear that I've tested and reviewed (or one that I haven't) and let's get a list of folks together that'd be willing to spend some time with the item, work with it, and shoot some pictures and do a write-up for the blogs and/or discussion forums.

Who's interested?

B

3 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger backcountrybowhunter said...

I'd be game for a pass around.  Knives?  Stoves?  hatchet?  We could have some fun here.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Jason Lancaster said...

I would do it as well!

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger backcountrybowhunter said...

B,
I dropped you an email about this.... a knife swap? I know that at any moment now you might be the busiest man on the face of the planet with a new one, but when you get 'round-to-it, let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home