American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Field Trip

Today I'm going with my son's class to Rivershire Nature Center.

I'm charging up the camera battery and made sure he had on his warmest clothes today. We're expecting snow and temperatures in the teens with wind chills down below zero.

I'm told that there are some unnatural things to see out there and hope to be able to capture those for you. With the extensive flooding we had a few weeks ago and the extreme cold we're now experiencing we've got rings of ice on the trees at the prior water level and I hope to show those to you.

As to the rest, I'll leave my expectations at the door and I'll bring back whatever I can bring back.

Thanks for reading,


B

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know im off the subject b. but how do you like the mora and the finnish knives, thanks chris

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger American Bushman said...

I LOVE 'em.

I just got one yesterday from Grindstone Cutlery in Fort Wayne, IN and think it's going to have quite a future.

I really like the Mora 510 best of all but the new one is going to fit right in there. I'll have some pics of it tomorrow.

B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home