American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, January 08, 2009

MBHanzo Marttiini Bushcraft Rig

Wow! I made the mistake of clicking an eBay link in my email this morning and saw this: Super Bushcraft Setup

That setup REALLY speaks to me. I'd like to see what he could do with a handle-up sheath but otherwise I think I'm going to be getting in touch with Mike this morning about a rig just like this.

His stuff is always top-notch and he's really thought out the design and the details and this one is no exception.

I'd think this rig paired with an axe or chopper (I'm a machete guy through and through) would get you through an awful lot of wilderness work.

Thank goodness I'm headed out the door in just a minute and don't have time to peruse his other auctions this morning. It could get expensive for me fast. ;)

Thanks for reading,


B

3 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that, but carrying a knife upside-down makes me a mite nervous.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger American Bushman said...

LOL! Me too.

That's why I got him to make mine handle-up. :)

I should have it Monday.

B

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home