American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Rough Night

Last night I couldn't find my Beans72 pillow as it had been moved and it was well after dark when I came to bed.

I tossed and turned most of the night and woke this morning with a stiff neck, sore shoulder, and a whopper of a migraine--good times.

It's funny that it went missing last night as I just ordered Beans72 travel pillows for both of the kids yesterday after they fought over my King Size pillow on Monday night. (It's quite humorous to watch a 55 pound kid and a 42 pound kid wrestle over a 16 pound pillow.)

The support provided by the buckwheat hulls is unbeatable in my opinion and this is the first stiff neck I've had since I purchased my first Beans72 pillow more than a year ago. I take my travel pillow with me whenever I'm spending a night away from home whether it's in a hotel or in the woods.

Yes, all this gushing over a pillow...

If you haven't already gotten yourself a Beans72 pillow you owe it to yourself to give them a try. If I had the time today, I'd give mine another shot with a little nap.

I'm going to wish I'd had my Beans72 pillow last night when that last meeting of the evening is dragging on...

Thanks for reading,


B

3 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

B, the Beans pillows rock. I love mine. The "camping" model is great for travel. The kids should love them.

Matt

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a buckwheat pillow, and I never got used to it. I bought a memory foam pillow, and that is the new love of my life!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger American Bushman said...

LOL! Did Kevin get you to try buckwheat too?

The current order brings us to 5 Beans72 pillows in this house. Three travel size, one Japanese traditional, and one King.

I imagine a pillow fight with these would be massively unfair to the kid with a feather or foam pillow...

Thanks for your comments,


B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home