American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Firesteel Contest

Okay, I've got my first four entries for the contest but I need six more people to make this contest a go.

To inspire you I've posted a picture of one of mine. This is a blank from JRE Industries that I drilled, cut, and tied onto some orange cordage. I'm using barrel knots on the back to keep the necklace adjustable. I used a butterfly loop to attach the firesteel to keep it from sliding while adding a bit of decoration.

Remember, the contest runs until the end of April and you can get Army-sized firesteel blanks from the JRE guys at a special price if you mention the blog and/or contest.

Thanks for reading,


B

3 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to enter but am unsure where to send the pics to- I've never participated in a blog before- could you lend a hand.

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger American Bushman said...

Send pictures to me here and I'll get them added to the gallery.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thanks for your inquiry,


B

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous James in Indy said...

I've got one coming...just waiting on the mail to arrive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home