American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Slow Cooker Pulled Pork

Flea posted a slow cooker pulled pork recipe the other day and it has motivated me to run up to Bass Pro Shops today to pick up one of their larger cookers.

I don't really do much with the slow cooker but as my life gets busier and it gets harder to put dinner on the table on time this might be an avenue to explore.

I think I'd probably dry rub my pork shoulder before putting it in the slow cooker but this recipe seems so simple I may just try it as written.

Since I'm going up there anyway, I think maybe I'll call ahead and reserve a lane at the range and do some shooting if I can find some ammo. Last time I was up there there was simply no ammo to be had for my guns. I had reserved the lane for an hour and shot everything I brought in about 35 minutes. Maybe it'll take me two phone calls then...

Thanks for reading,


B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home