American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, May 21, 2009

A to Z Bushcraft on DVD

On May 28th, Andrew Price will be releasing his A-Z Bushcraft on DVD.



You'll be able to get your copy HERE for a donation.

Purchasing this DVD will give them the funding to put together the next A-Z project.

I've really enjoyed his short segments and think it worth the asking price so I'll be picking one up and would ask you to consider doing the same.

Thanks for reading,


B

5 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up B. I have enjoyed that video series too, and would like to see them continue it.

Brian

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous FireSteel.com said...

What sort of price will it be, and will it ship to the USA?

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anders said...

Made a donation today!
Looking forward to watch the DVD.
Thanks for the link!
Anders

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the series a lot and have subscribed to it on iTunes for quite awhile. If you haven't seen it, his spoof on Bear Grylls is priceless...it's about surviving in a hotel.

The only thing that bugs me is that I love the theme song and I can't find a version do download anywhere.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Manny said...

I just got a hold of the guy who post the bushcraft A-Z videos on Youtube and he said that those videos are formatted to play on DVD players in the USA. Something to think about I guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home