American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Friday, May 01, 2009

Where'd He Go?!

I'm sure that's what some of you are wondering. I kind of wonder where the week went myself.

I set up my camera to shoot some pictures of my first piece of gear for the Top 10 articles and that seems to be where I got stopped cold. LOL!

Even now I'm sneaking onto the computer to give you this update...

There's an awful lot of real work to be done these days and it's really cutting into my blogging time.

On the up side I'm planning a campout with Jake and Laura in the coming weeks so we'll get a chance to get out there before the bugs get too nasty.

Hang tight. I'll be back soon with plenty of good stuff...

Thanks for reading,


B

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger The Suburban Bushwacker said...

Time huh! when you haven't got it you've just go to improvise!! ha Ha
SBW

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger American Bushman said...

I just have to figure out which bit of kit to use...


;)


B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home