American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Monday, June 08, 2009

Firesteel Contest Winner!

Congratulations Backcountry Bowhunter! You've received the most votes for your custom firesteel.

I'm happy to see that lots of entries got votes showing that our tastes all run in different veins.

Thanks for your efforts and creativity everybody!

BCB, drop me a note and let me know when you're ready to get in touch with the boys at JRE Industries to collect your prize. :)

Thanks,


B

6 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anders said...

Congratulations BB!
And thank you AB for a inspirational contest.

Anders

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Wildcat said...

Congratulations BCB!!!

Wildcat

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger backcountrybowhunter said...

Wow. I am humbled! Thanks to all those who entered and thanks to American Bushman and the JRE boys!

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winner!!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger backcountrybowhunter said...

Mr. B,
Its been a long time coming, but if the offer is still open I think I have just the knife that needs some JRE loving... hit me up on my blog if I am still eligable at backcountrybowhunter.blogspot.com
Thanks man!
M.

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger American Bushman said...

You bet the offer's still good.

I tried to reach out to you through your blog but didn't see an email link. :)

B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home