American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Monday, August 24, 2009

Some New Knives

I met up with Dan from JRE Industries yesterday and picked up three new knives which I'll be discussing in the next few days as things settle down a bit.

Today is the first day of school and this morning it's a zoo around here trying to get Jake and Laura ready for the bus plus I've got an appointment with the dermatologist this morning to take a look at the beating my feet have taken this summer barefooting and to preemptively strike at any poison ivy Laura or I may get from our work over the weekend.

On top of all of that, I've got my first soccer practice tonight and I just got rid of all my coaching materials a few weeks ago so I need to come up with some new drills for the girls that are fun, easy to learn, and teach them some essential skills since we've got a game coming up this weekend already.

This could be a good week for posting though. I may even have a rant or two before the weekend comes...

Thanks for reading,


B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home