American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Friday, October 09, 2009

Spyderco Paramilitary

I picked up a Spyderco Paramilitary (photo courtesy of Knifeworks.com)from Roger at Knifeworks the other day and it arrived yesterday afternoon. My initial impression is VERY favorable and I'm really impressed with the fit and finish, the lockup, and the locking mechanism. Having an S30V blade and G10 handles doesn't hurt either.

This thing came SHARP. It didn't feel sharp but it sure will cut whatever I put in front of it.

The size and shape are extremely conducive (to me anyway) to every day carry (EDC) and I think I may put away my other knives for a bit and see how it works out. Let's say one week to start.

Effective immediately, I'm emptying my pockets and leaving my old Victorinox Pioneer and Leatherman Micra in the drawer. Let's see how it goes shall we?

Thanks for reading,


B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home