American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Busy times around the Bushman household.

I got a new niece just two days ago and we've been hosting and attending parties.

I've been offline for the better part of the last two days and am just now sitting down to write as things return to "normal" around here.

Apparently some whack-a-doo tried to blow up a plane flying from Amsterdam to Detroit and was apprehended by the passengers and crew. That'll snarl those of you planning on flying home in the next few days.

We got blasted with snow and ice and then warmer temperatures and rain followed by rapidly dropping temperatures that turned all that water into ice.

For Christmas, my wife and I got each other this basement project. When it's all done, I suspect it'll cover all future birthdays, anniversaries, and Christmases. :)

I would just like to repeat something I said just the other day in my 1000th post. I really do appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to read what I've taken the time to write. I hope you pick up something useful every now and again and if you're not learning something then at least you're being entertained. Hah!

Thanks for reading,


B

1 Comments:

At 4:24 AM, Blogger sam said...

Happy Christmas there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home