American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Funny!

Last night I watched Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland" and all the talk about the Vorpal Sword reminded me about the blade of the same name the folks at BRK&T did several years ago.

As is often the case, I got to searching on Google a little bit and found one.

What I find so funny is that it's on the same page I mentioned here a week or so ago:

Vorpal Sword

and it's right at the top of the page. :)

Who knew?!

B

2 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger sam said...

It's great to see you writing regularly again; I need to get back in the swing of things as it's been a real thin year for bushcrafting for me!

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger American Bushman said...

Thanks Sam.

I'm still in feast or famine mode so I'm doing as much as I can whenever I can in the hopes of stacking the queue with things to write. :)

B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home