American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Friday, January 14, 2011

Kudos to Crane's Country Store!

It's cold.

When it gets like this, I get in the mood for wool--Filson wool usually.

I went on a search for a new hat (Filson 025 Wool Packer Hat) and found Crane's Country Store and gave them a call.

While chatting with them, the discussion turned to the 10046 Yukon Cape Coat (a lighter version of the Mackinaw wool coat I have) and I gave them a look.

Sure enough, the price couldn't be beat, but the inventory was out of stock. Bummer.

No problem, they assured me. They'd place an order.

Here we are two weeks later and the package arrived a short while ago. Everything was perfect and I got just what I wanted and not what they had left on the shelf.

So, if you're out and about this weekend and see a dapper guy wearing a charcoal wool hat and slate plaid coat, it might just be me. :)

Thanks for reading,


B


EDIT: One more thing, both items are Made in the USA.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Atishay jain said...

oh thats great i like your post i like to hear more from you in future

 

Post a Comment

<< Home