American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Monday, February 07, 2011

MORE Snow?!

That's right, we're getting more snow.

I am really getting tired of moving it from one spot to another.

My back hurts, my arms hurt, and my legs hurt.

How's Florida this time of year? :)

On the up side, we've had fires in the fire pit for the past few days that were lit using nothing more than a firesteel, a knife, and found wood. Always practice your skills before you might need them for real...

We had a tree fall on the fence behind the house and I've been cutting it up and trying to move the trunk before it snaps the split rail it's laying on.

The igloo hasn't moved forward because the kids now want it to remain a fort. However, with the new snow, we may have a go at making a quinze.

Anyway, I'm off to shovel some more. I'll see you back here soon.

Thanks for reading,


B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home