American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Skyhorse Publishing

I got an email yesterday from a Managing Editor of Skyhorse Publications (they published Richard and Linda Jamison's "Primitive Skills and Crafts," one of Geoffrey Budworth's knot books, and Ernest Thompson Seton's "Woodcraft and Indian Lore") about reviewing a few of their books and I, happily, agreed.

So, three books are headed my way and I'll be reading them and giving you a review in the next couple of weeks.

I'm sure it was just a coincidence but I actually own several of their books already and find them to be well produced and full of useful information.

Once I receive the books I'll let you know the titles and give you some pictures and first impressions. Then we'll dig into them.

By the way, those three books I listed above are NOT the three they're sending but I'd encourage you to take a look at any or all of them.

Thanks for reading,


B

1 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger sam said...

Looks like a good publisher and a good opportunity. Gotta love bushcraft books.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home