American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm Afraid!

Yeah, it's new for me too...

I'm afraid, for the first time in my life, to carry a pocket knife.

Ugh.

I have a heavily modified knife that was in my pocket yesterday and reached into my pocket to find the tip had come out from the scales and buried itself deep into the tip of my middle finger.

I knew that was a potential problem with tip-up folders but I'd never experienced anything like it and, frankly, didn't expect it with this knife even though I knew the modifications (not done by me by the way) could have caused some functionality problems.

So, I'm going to see if the boys at JRE Industries will make me a belt sheath for this knife. It still cuts like a dream but I don't think I'm going to be able to drop it into my pocket again for a while.

Be careful out there...

B

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Buzzard said...

happens to us all sooner or later, good post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home