American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Meat from the Fatman

Staying on the subject of food, I received a package from Fatman's Beef Jerky yesterday. He uses 100% American beef in his jerky and offers 13 flavors from Lemon Pepper and Original all the way up to Smoky Chipotle and Habanero.

Being in the market for a steady supply of good beef jerky, I grabbed the "Try Them All" variety pack so I could get a taste of every flavor and what I received was 13 one-ounce bags of beefy goodness. I also snagged a bag of the Sweet & Spicy nuggets that barely made it out of the box.

Included Flavors:
Red Chile
Green Chile
Jalapeno Lime
Teriyaki
Lemon Pepper
Salt & Pepper
Cowboy Style
Original
Smoky Chiptole
Habanero
Barbecue
Cajun
Sweet & Spicy

I was actually emailing the Fatman while I was munching down the entire bag of nuggets and he was very responsive . He mentioned on the invoice that the nuggets were not shelf-stable as the jerky was and they should be refrigerated or consumed within 3 days. I assured him that wouldn't be a problem as they were nearly gone. LOL!

Today we'll dig into the jerky and I'll be eating with the kids so we can pick our favorite flavors for a future order.

I'm interested to see if I can line them up from mildest/sweetest to spiciest.

I'll let you know once we've had 'em all!

Thanks for reading,


B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home