American Bushman

"If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing." —Benjamin Franklin

Monday, August 20, 2012

Thank You

So, even after a long, long hiatus, I still have folks viewing this blog every day.

We're over 3.5 MILLION hits and counting.

I want you to know, dear reader, that you were not ever forgotten in the daily shuffle.  Finding the time to write and/or do anything worth writing about was nigh impossible.

As the summer winds down and fall is right around the corner, I hope to find some more time to sit and write and even to get out for some adventure.

I have finally been exercising on a regular basis and have dropped 35 unwanted pounds so far but adding the exercise surely hasn't allowed me MORE time to work on this.  LOL!

Those of you who have been anxiously prodding me via email and in the comments to get back here, thank you for sticking around so patiently.

It's about time to start looking at the piles of gear and see what has withstood the inattention and what has not...

See you again soon?

Thanks for reading,


B

1 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger The Suburban Bushwacker said...

B

You were the first blog I started reading and the first blog to link to me, all those years ago!

Keep posting mate
SBW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home